Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

REALITY SHIFT (with photos)






REALITY SHIFT

Reality capturing
my heart and my soul
for all time,
for all creation,
known and unknown,
this passage through life,
through darkness
and through shadow
and through dust,
with the sunrise
my heart and my soul
shift toward Heaven.







(c) barbara kausteklis 2-23-12

Written for CPC "Pick Apart Poetry" which this month featured the poetry of Cherie Harvey/Silver Lining. The idea of "Pick-Apart Poetry" is to select 25 words from the featured poem and create a new piece. Words can be used more than once and tenses and forms can be changed. This is the piece I wrote for the challenge. Cherie's original poem from which my 25 words were selected and the rest of the wonderful poetry created from it are at the following link:

http://www.friendburst.com/blog/82521/pic-a-part-surprise-guest/

Thanks always for your visits and comments.

~barb~

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning and beautiful!!! :D

    --Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Diana! And for visiting and reading over here too.

      Delete