Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

FRIENDSHIP'S SPRINGTIME GARDEN (with photos)



FRIENDSHIP’S SPRINGTIME GARDEN

Lingering for just a moment
at my window of dawn,
I inhale the sweet fragrances
from my garden of morn,
nighttime dreams left behind
to visit another time.
Seeds of friendship
sown with care and love
are blooming in the garden,
nurtured from above,
exquisite jewels sparkling
in the April morning sun.
Sprinkled liberally with tears
of sadness and joy,
friendship flowers bloom
just outside my window here,
blossoms of precious silver and gold
filling this vase within my heart
as they’ve graced my special garden
on this beautiful springtime day.



(c) barbara kausteklis 4-13-12

Written for Friday Fling/
"Friday Fling Shares Gardening Tips Didactically."

http://www.friendburst.com/blog/86315/friday-fling-shares-gardening-tips-didactically/

Thanks always for your friendship and comments.

2 comments: