Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

WILDFLOWER ELOQUENT (with photos)





WILDFLOWER ELOQUENT

Muted elegance
of a springtime afternoon,
catching my eye
and touching my soul,
the wildflowers of spring
that speak so eloquently
to my heart as I inhale
their sweet fragrance
and count their petals
one
by
one.


So perfectly understood,
the language that they speak,
their straightforward simplicity
and what they say to me
as nurturing and safe,
they’re so fragile
yet so strong.


I watch them as
they sway
and bend
but never break
in the sweet breezes
of this afternoon;
and I marvel
once more
at their resilience
and their strength,
inhaling their fragrance
and eloquent presence
as they speak in silence
to something deep
within me.

(c) barbara kausteklis 5-14-12

Written for CPC "Magic Monday/
"Give Us The Magic in your WildFlower Power."

http://www.friendburst.com/blog/85889/magic-flower-power/

Thanks always for all visits and comments.


~BARB~

No comments:

Post a Comment